Change xampp phpmyadmin password in an Easy Way | Easy Way To Change PhpMyAdmin Password

0
Easy Way To Change PhpMyAdmin Password


  • Open phpMyAdmin and select the SQL tab. Then type this command:

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = PASSWORD('your_root_password');

Also, change this line in config.inc.php:

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'cookie';

 

 

To create a root password in PHPMyAdmin in UI easy way, you can follow the simple steps below:

·         Access phpMyAdmin with root account (no password) -> User accounts.




  • Click on root > Edit privileges



  • Then click on Change password



  • Enter your desired password -> Go



  • Logout and login again with the new password

 I hope this post helps you to change PHPMyAdmin in an easy way.

I am a freelance blogger and blogging is my passion I will do blogging for the welfare of the people.

Also, if my post really helped to solve your problem then please donate to me to buy me a coffee and inspire me to write more interesting and helpful topics like this thank you.

 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)