xampp 0xc000007b error code solution - the application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)

0

 

xampp 0xc000007b error code solution

Are you using XAMPP Server or WAMP Server?

And you are getting the same boring tedious error "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)".

Actually, I was using XAMPP Server much long time ago, a few months later I formatted my laptop and now I wanted to install XAMPP Server but the same error occurs every time whatever version of XAMPP Server I have used like xampp-windows-x64-7.3.3-1-VC15-installer, xampp-windows-x64-7.4.28-1-VC15-installer, xampp-windows-x64-7.4.29-1-VC15-installer nothing happened, the same error occurred again and again also I had installed WAMP server but the output was same.

I was so tensed and upset and started to research on the web then the miracle happened.

One post from StackOverflow gave me a solution by Harshit Gola to install xampp-win32-5.6.31-0-VC11-installer, I heartily want to give many thanks to him.

The file that I downloaded was from the link https://www.filehorse.com/download-xampp/31319/download/

I hope you like this post and this will help you if you are facing the XAMPP 0xc000007b problem.

I am a freelance blogger and blogging is my passion I will do blogging for the welfare of the people.

Also, if my post really helped to solve your problem then please donate to me to buy me a coffee and inspire me to write a more interesting and helpful topics like this thank you.

 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)